Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lets think positive!

Why do people always think that they cannot do things.? lack of self confidence?tsk.. we all have to face our fear.. although its hard, but lets take it positive! always remember that he won't give it to us if he knows we can't survive from that.

I never tought I can do that.. but I think I did it well kanina.haha!being a host is never easy...controling a crowd, entertaining them, making them laugh and letting them enjoy the program is a difficult task to do..I am not sure with what's gonna happen with me having this position, but im praying that everything will be okay. Having this career may be a risk but it may also be an openning door for me to be a better person and be prepared for MY FUTURE..

salamat Mcdo! I've learn so much from you..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment