Thursday, October 7, 2010

The ONE

Its really nice to have someone whom you can lean on whenever you have problems.A person whose also willing to give you the unconditional love your family is giving you. A trying hard comedian that will always try to make you laugh during the hard times of your life. A guy who always makes the initiative to make you feel especial each and everyday of your life. A night and shining armor who aims to protect you from being harmed by others.And a MAN who will love you with all his heart.


Having John Anthony Po will be one of the greatest blessing that God has given me. A very understanding person, and a loving boyfriend thats how he is to me. The person who can make me smile whenever i'm angry. A  friend that can washed out the stress and pressures that i am feeling. A best friend whom I can tell my deepest secrets.A boyfriend who gives me reasons to be happy in life, and a father who scolds me whenever I'm acting weird and childish.


Oh diba all in one!! I LOVE YOU HEART! I wish will have more time together again. :))

3 comments: